AMS Performance Carbon Intakes BMW M3 | M4 S55 3.0L Turbo Engine 2015-2020
Our AMS Performance BMW M3/M4 S55 Carbon Intakes were designed to draw a higher volume of cold air into the stock turbochargers. With this intake installed, the factory plastic airboxes and plastic intake tubes are replaced with our motorsport grade carbon fiber components and dry media air filters. The AMS Performance BMW M3/M4 S55 Carbon Intakes are a vast improvement over the stock intake system and in our extensive Snailworks? Engineering Team R&D testing has shown a massive 27% increase in airflow efficiency! By letting the turbos ingest all the cold air they need, our intake system boosts power capability exactly where you want it. In addition, it allows you to hear your twin turbos spool up which is something any enthusiast can really appreciate. The AMS Performance BMW M3/M4 S55 Carbon Intakes are simply the best engineered and best performing cold air intake system available for your S55 engine equipped M3 or M4.
- Enclosed carbon fiber air boxes completely seal out hot engine bay air
- Neodymium magnetic jbox lids for easy filter access
- Full intake ducts to front grille to draw in only cold air
- Plug and Play installation and no permanent modification
- OEM Style fitment features for secure mounting
- 27% reduction in airflor restriciton at 4500 RPM
- Designed with cad software for ultimate performance and fitment
- Motorsports grade, hand laid carbon fiber
- No yellowing or fading over time
- Dry media filter means easy cleaning and no oil
Install Instructions :
- BMW M3 F80 Chassis Incl. All Submodels w/ S55 3.0L Turbo Engine 2015-2018
- BMW M4 F82 | F83 Chassis Incl. All Submodels w/ S55 3.0L Turbo Engine 2015-2020
- The filters use specially designed media that allows performance and efficiency to be restored to near new each time by simply using compressed air (30"40 psi) from the inside out, making frequent washing unnecessary in order to restore filter performance. For a deep cleaning from extreme environments, a biodegradable cleaner such as Simple Green or other mild shop degreasers can be used. Simply place the filter in a solution or spray the cleaner on the filter. Allow the solution to loosen the particulate and then rinse thoroughly. Shake the filter or use compressed air from the inside outward to remove residual water and allow a full day or two to dry.
- As these motorsports grade carbon fiber parts are hand laid, slight imperfections or weave pattern variances can be expected.